For 15 years, we have been producing successful business conferences and trade shows in Los Angeles, San Francisco area, and Las Vegas in the areas of digital entertainment, consumer electronics, and technology.
Our marketing plan consists of:
- Thousands of emails to our database leading up to the event
(over 100,000 recipients each).
- Banners ads from our partners
- Print and radio spots
- Selected direct mail brochures
- Press releases and public relations
- Aggressive national and local advertising campaign, with millions of impressions, utilizing print, radio, internet,
- Consumer e-mail blasts, public relations and other media targeting the consumer and retail trade markets.
We run print advertising campaigns through magazines and newspapers from our partners.
- Weekly e-mails sent to our extensive database of over 200,00 business professionals
- Banner ads and emails sent by our promotional partners Direct Mail and Brochures
- Four-color pieces are mailed to a affluent professionals based in California with a focus on larger cities
- Exhibitors mentioned in press release to extensive national media list, including broadcast and print
- Targeted outreach to major media outlets to ensure coverage from print, broadcast, radio, bloggers, and online media
- On-site press room to distribute press kits to media at the show and hold press interviews.
Nonprofit Association Outreach
Promotion to over local and national chapters of industry associations, including newsletters, calendar listings and meetings
Social Media and Bloggers
We recognize that technology will play a key role create a community on Facebook and Linked In; Twitter and Stumble Upon. We will promote the event thru blog sites from industry pundits.