We have two types of speaking spots, investors and experts. You can speak on a panel, give a seminar, and also judge a venture forum. All speakers receive a comp ticket. This page will explain how to apply to speak on a panel. Investors who want to judge the venture forum should apply here.
TO APPLY TO SPEAK, EMAIL Speak@angellaunch.com with SPEAK IN SUBJECT LINE AND INFO BELOW:
1. Speaker name and twitter handle
2. Company, title, email and phone number.; same info for PR speaker handler or assistant
3. Bio or link to bio or LinkedIn page and areas of expertise
5. Indicate areas of interest: early stage startups, mid stage, private, public
6. Indicate track from list below for your specific areas of interest:
Biotech, life science, devices, diagnostics, drug discovery, health care, health IT, pharma, mining, Natural Resources, energy, Aerospace
Internet, software, chips, hardware, services, mobile, apps, enterprise, telecom, mobile, chips, semiconductors, SaaS, Security, networking, defense, aerospace, automotive.
Retail and Consumer Products and Services (Non Tech)
Consumer and Retail Goods, Products and Services (food and beverage, hospitality, apparel, home furnishings, hardware, retail, transportation, entertainment and media)