The program takes place with keynotes, breakout sessions, and venture forum sessions. The venture forum sessions will be held in simultaneous tracks during the conference.
VENTURE FORUM SESSIONS focus on general investing and startups will pitch with comments from judges
All sessions address both consumer and enterprise trends.
Consumer: Mobile, digital media, entertainment, music, audio, games, virtual reality, TV, hardware, Internet of Things, apps, wearable tech, retail, health, wearables, Internet of Things, Connected cars.
Enterprise: Mobile, big data, analytics, communications, hardware, Internet of Things, apps, eCommerce, security, infrastructure, chips.
We address these issues:
- Investors on all sessions will discuss these topics on doing deals with Silicon Valley:
- How they select a management team
- Best practices to develop a revenue strategy
- Attracting a purchaser
- Tips on negotiating deal terms and determining valuation
- How to pitch and contact investors
- How they evaluate startups and revenue potential
- Hear firsthand insights from successful angels about current market trends and unique attributes of angels.
- How to find angels, what they look for when evaluating startups, and what they expect from your team.